Agreement (Long Term Course)
Cancellation Fee for enrolling declining and dropping out before graduation
Payments are no refundable as a general rule, but it's refundable the sum subtracted from cancellation fee when it applies to following terms below.
- When there is something happen with student visa and not valid after Certificate of Eligibility delivered, a tuition fee, a facility fee, a material fee, and an insurance fee is full refund (not refundable an application fee and an entrance fee)
- When you apply declining before the date start applying for course, that offer is submitted the last date (April period: May 31st, July period: June 30th, October period: September 30th, January period: December 31st ), a tuition fee, a facility fee, a material fee, and an insurance fee is full refund(no refundable an application fee and an entrance fee)
- When you apply dropping out after the start month applying course (April, July, October, January), no refund all your payment.
|Period of Applying||A||B||C|
|Application fee||No refund||No refund||No refund|
|Entrance fee||No refund||No refund||No refund|
|Tuition fee||One-time payment||Refund||Refund||No refund|
|Divided payment||Refund||Refund||No refund|
|Facility Fee||Refund||Refund||No refund|
|Material Fee||Refund||Refund||No refund|
|Insurance Fee||Refund||Refund||No refund|
- Subtract an operation fee of transferring from refund when it comes to transfer.
- There is a chance that you can pay for a tuition fee every 6 months (which means paying twice a year), but it doesn’t mean that you can enroll a-year-course with 6 months each. It means you pay split twice whole tuition fee. There is no 6months long term course.